Category List

Monday, December 16, 2013

I'm a big advocate for spaying & neutering. In my opinion, backyard breeders are the most irresponsible of all pet owners. Please help save the lives of the homeless pets in the shelter and be a responsible pet owner. Spay, neuter and rescue! (and I really dig the paw print tattoo on the wrist)

best friends
best friends

Download whole gallery
I'm a big advocate for spaying & neutering. In my opinion, backyard breeders are the most irresponsible of all pet owners. Please help save the lives of the homeless pets in the shelter and be a responsible pet owner. Spay, neuter and rescue! (and I really dig the paw print tattoo on the wrist)
I'm a big advocate for spaying & neutering. In my opinion, backyard breeders are the most irresponsible of all pet owners. Please help save the lives of the homeless pets in the shelter and be a responsible pet owner. Spay, neuter and rescue! (and I really dig the paw print tattoo on the wrist)

Download whole gallery
so sweet
so sweet

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment